Collection point for transfer of goods and medicine
Servicebox Basic is a special transfer facility which enables service providers and pharmacies to transfer goods unattended. The pickup station is accessible from two sides, the delivery side and the pickup side. From the supplier side, the goods are placed in the locker. Through intelligent software, customers are notified by email or smartphone as soon as the goods are ready for collection. The collection by the customer is thus possible even after closing time - safe, discreet and absolutely flexible.
|Compartment type||width* (mm)||height* (mm)||depth*(mm)|
The housing of the small pickup lockers consists of 1.5 mm thick sheet steel, the doors and front panel made of stainless steel. The locker system is a complete product and is delivered as one entire piece, thus can simply be integrated into the wall opening. The individual compartments are filled on the back of the system via a complete door so that the operator does not have to leave the shop. On the front, pickup side, each compartment has its own door which opens automatically as soon as the pick-up code is entered. The pickup station can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The user station consists of a PC and touch screen with multilingual, intuitive user interface.
- The opening and closing mechanism of the compartments on the pick-up side can be operated by PIN entry on the touchpad.
Benefits for the operator
- Improvement of customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Customer loyalty and competitive advantage.
- Reduction of personnel costs.
- Both, permanent and one-time customers can use the system.
- Reduction of delivery costs - no second or third-party delivery necessary.
Benefits for the user
- Pick up 24/7 - without waiting in the shop.
- Collection of ordered goods, unattended and discreet.
- Customer-friendly, uncomplicated operation.
- Pick-up notification via email or SMS.